Restorative Justice for Armenians
In the Armenian Genocide, two million Armenians living in Turkey were eliminated from their historic homeland through forced deportations and massacres between 1915-1918. Under the cover of World War I, Armenian men were arrested and killed and the women and children taken on death marches into the Syrian desert. War Children for Peace aim to promote reconciliation between Armenians and Turkey through truth telling and restorative justice.
- The Urchin
- War Children for Peace and the Resolution of the Armenian Genocide
- Armenian Genocide and Forgiveness
- Acknowledging Armenian Genocide
- The UN Human Rights Council
- The Armenian National Institute